|Dollar Tree, Inc.||58.94||+0.43||+0.73%|
|Family Dollar Sto||77.95||+0.27||+0.35%|
- Family Dollar certifies substantial compliance with FTC’S second requests October 22, 2014Family Dollar Stores, a leading national discount retailer offering name brands and quality, private brand merchandise, announced today that it has certified substantial compliance with the Federal Trade Commission’s Request for Additional Information and Documentary Materials, dated September 8, 2014, regarding the proposed acquisition of Family Dollar by D
- Dollar General to build new distribution center in San Antonio, Texas October 17, 2014Dollar General Corporation (DG) today announced plans to build a new state-of-the-art distribution center in San Antonio, Texas.
- Sears Canada announces acting chief executive officer October 17, 2014Sears Canada announced the appointment of Ronald D. Boire as Acting President and Chief Executive Officer, effective today.
- Dollar General receives second request from FTC, as expected, regarding proposed acquisition of Family Dollar October 13, 2014Dollar General Corporation (DG) today announced that, as expected, it has received a request for additional information ("Second Request") from the Federal Trade Commission ("FTC") relating to Dollar General’s proposed acquisition of Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO).
- Family dollar reports fourth quarter and full year 2014 financial results October 10, 2014Family Dollar Stores today reported earnings results for the fourth quarter and year ended August 30, 2014.
- Family Dollar rejects Dollar General's offer September 18, 2014Discount retailer Family Dollar Stores announced that its shareholders have rejected the $9.1bn unsolicited conditional tender offer from Dollar General.
- Dollar General raises bid for Family Dollar Stores to $9.1bn September 3, 2014Discount retailer Dollar General announced that it raised its bid for Family Dollar Stores to $9.1bn, and its takeover effort could go hostile if Family Dollar does not begin sale negotiations.