4sgm.com At Facebook
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
|Dollar Tree, Inc.||55.25||+0.35||+0.64%|
|Family Dollar Sto||67.60||0.00||+0.00%|
- German supermarket chain Lidl to double retail stores in UK December 4, 2013German discount supermarket chain Lidl has outlined plans to double its store presence across the UK, in a move to strengthen its brand footprint.
- Target announces strong start to Black Friday sale with Target.com traffic exceeding previous records November 28, 2013Target Corporation (TGT) today announced a very successful start to its Black Friday shopping weekend, with guests responding to deep discounts and a wide variety of the season’s most popular offers.
- Best Buy profits up in Q3 November 20, 2013Consumer electronics retailer Best Buy has reported profit for the third quarter, as against the net loss reported last year, aided by lower expenses even as revenues slipped.
- Walmart posts 1.6% rise in net sales for Q3 November 18, 2013American retail major Walmart has reported 1.6% rise in net sales to $114.9bn for the third quarter ended 31 October 2013, compared to the same period last year.
- Couche-Tard inks deal with Albuquerque Convenience and Retail to acquire 23 stores November 18, 2013Canadian convenience stores operator Alimentation Couche-Tard has signed an agreement with Albuquerque Convenience and Retail, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Phillips 66 Company, through its wholly-owned indirect subsidiary, Circle K Stores, to acquire 23 stores in the state of New Mexico.
- Target expands Beauty concierge program to additional markets in November November 14, 2013Building off its 'Expect More. Pay Less.' brand promise, Target has expanded its Beauty Concierge program to 95 stores in New York and New Jersey, the San Francisco Bay area and Dallas-Fort Worth.
- Polarn O. Pyret acquires WAM AS business in Norway November 13, 2013Polarn O. Pyret AB, a unit of Rnb Retail and Brands, has acquired master franchisee business WAM AS, in Norway.