4sgm.com At Facebook
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
|Family Dollar Sto||63.02||-0.89||-1.38%|
|Dollar Tree, Inc.||54.33||+0.22||+0.41%|
- Target and Toronto designer Sarah Stevenson debut spring collection March 7, 2014Tonight, The Sarah Stevenson for Target collection was unveiled at an intimate fashion show in Toronto.
- Target’s chief information officer resigns after massive breach March 7, 2014American discount retailer Target’s chief information officer Beth Jacob has resigned, marking the first high-profile exit since the retailer suffered a massive data theft in December 2013 that affected up to 110 million customers.
- Walmex announces shift in strategy February 25, 2014Mexico's retail major Walmart de México (Walmex) has announced plans to increase its business investment by 7% across the country this year with fewer stores and a special focus on store remodels.
- Discount retailer Lidl to open new stores in Romania February 18, 2014Discount retailer Lidl will open three new outlets this week in Bucharest, Popesti Leordeni, and Timisoara, in a move to expand the retail network in Romania.
- Poundland to list on London stock exchange for £750m February 17, 2014Poundland, a low-price retailer, is expected to confirm plans for a floating on the London stock market early next week for a reported valuation of £750m.
- SPAR Group renews contract with Family Dollar stores February 13, 2014SPAR Group (SGRP), a leading supplier of retail merchandising and other marketing services throughout the United States and internationally, today announced the two-year renewal of its in-store merchandising services contract with Family Dollar Stores.
- Aldi plans retail expansion in South Australia February 11, 2014German discount supermarket chain operator Aldi has outlined plans to expand aggressively in South Australia, in a bid to strengthen its global footprint.